Monday, October 19, 2009

Hanging on

Things have been fine since diagnosis. I've been managing it with medication and a change in eating habits. It's not so bad--haven't really thought too hard about soda. I've also lost a little weight and I started building up my bikes so I can ride again.

I think back to 2005 when I lost about 45 pounds in five weeks. Those days are gone. It was fun while it lasted, but now I have to make changes that I can live with for the long term. I feel pretty confident I can do it.

Work is...work. It's pretty tough because I'm transferring on November 16th. But I'll get through it.

37 comments:

  1. 想像是什麼並不重要,想像能做什麼才重要........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 目標是什麼不重要,目標能產生什麼樣的效果才重要..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。 ............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 文章是心情的反應~~祝妳天天寫的都是讓人開心的好文章哦!!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 人生最可憐的是半途而廢,最可悲的是喪失信心,最遺憾的是浪費時間,最可怕的是沒有恆心。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. [做人難,人難做,難做人] 人.事的艱困與磨難,是一種考驗!要以樂觀歡喜之心,很珍惜地過每一天!^^..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 文章是心情的反應~~祝妳天天寫的都是讓人開心的好文章哦!!...............................................................

    ReplyDelete